Dimitri Krikelas Named Director of Private Markets
|We are pleased to announce that Dimitri Krikelas has been named Westmount’s Director of Director of Private Markets. Dimitri has been instrumental in leading the growth of our private investment platform over the last decade, and we look forward to his continued efforts in guiding this important part of our investment offering. Congratulations, Dimitri!
Arielle Anderson Named Westmount Partner
|It is with great pleasure that we announce our colleague, Arielle Anderson, has been named a principal at Westmount. In addition to advising clients as a Senior Advisor, Arielle is also highly active behind the scenes, guiding numerous firmwide initiatives and serving as a supervisor and trusted mentor to many members of our team. We congratulate Arielle and look forward to her continued contributions to the firm.
Westmount Cares: Committed to Our Communities
Engaging with the communities in which we live and work has always been a core value of Westmount. In that spirit, we commend our colleagues who volunteer their time and talents by serving as board members of local charitable and civic organizations:
- Jim Berliner just completed a two-year term as Board Chair of the California Community Foundation.
- Mike Cannone is a trustee of the California State Summer School for the Arts (CSSSA), and also serves as Secretary for the CSSSA Foundation board of directors. In addition, Mike serves on the Venice Arts board of directors as Secretary/Treasurer.
- Sean Cauvel has been elected Vice President of the Neighborhood Music School following a term as Treasurer.
- Todd Goldman serves on the board of trustees for the Asher Student Foundation.
- Pat Kraemer is a board member of the Independent Shakespeare Company.
- Denis Massey is the Co-Chair of the Surfrider Foundation’s South Bay chapter.
- Chris Werner is a board member of Boston Court Pasadena and serves as Treasurer.
Align your generosity with long-term goals
Small businesses to disclose more information about ownership.
This report was prepared by Westmount Partners, LLC (“Westmount”). Westmount is registered as an investment advisor with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The information contained in this report was prepared using sources that Westmount believes are reliable, but Westmount does not guarantee its accuracy. The information reflects subjective judgments, assumptions and Westmount’s opinion on the date made and may change without notice. Westmount undertakes no obligation to update this information. It is for information purposes only and should not be used or construed as investment, legal or tax advice, nor as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. No part of this report may be copied in any form, by any means, or redistributed, published, circulated or commercially exploited in any manner without Westmount’s prior written consent.